Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Master List, Hurricane Information By Town



This is a list of every town that we did a Hurricane Information Special for.

Don't say, "Wow, I love this author, I'm going to read every single one." I did a lot of cut-n-paste, and, towards the end, I just pasted whole articles and would just change the maps and the town name. Hey, it's October in a few days, and a Tropical Storm is bearing down on us... I had to hurry.

I also recycled a few jokes, for the same reason.

Either way, the maps are what is important,and each article has two very important maps for the town listed.

Be safe, stay informed, and visit our sponsors...

Duxbury

Boston

Brewster

Somerset

Swansea

Hingham

Weymouth

Quincy

Fall River

Mashpee

Orleans

Harwich

Westport

Wellfleet

Dennis

Yarmouth

Chatham

Sandwich

Barnstable

Falmouth

Marion

Scituate

New Bedford

Hull

Eastham

Fairhaven

Dartmouth

Marshfield

Plymouth

Mattapoisett

Cohasset

Truro

Kingston

Freetown

Wareham

Bourne

Bourne II



No comments:

Post a Comment