Thursday, October 1, 2015

Surf Check, Round 2

For the second straight day, we set out to give you some surf reports. This is from Duxbury Beach.


Media Savvy Sky Rat



You just knew we were gonna hit 'Murica's Hometown, folks.

If I lived there, I'd have the Lobster Pound just zip-line me my supper every day.



Rough-but-ultimately-unimpressive surf, Duxbury Beach



Lobster Pound, Manomet Point, Plymouth MA


White Horse Beach, Flag Rock


Care to venture a guess which pictures in this article were shot on Jessica's phone, and which were shot on my $27 Wal-Mart cheapo camera?


Under the boardwalk, there's lots of water..... Sandwich, MA



Rotten camera ruins a nice shot from Scusset Beach, MA



The author, cavorting...


Plymouth's lobsetermen were taking no chances.



This guy was psyching himself up to jump the Sandwich boardwalk, but he didn't get it done while I was watching.


You'll get various opinions on fishing during storms, but this guy was at least putting his theories to practice in the Cape Cod Canal



Strong winds in effect for a few days, which means that we'll be out there tomorrow, as well.



CCM knows not fear, and runs only for the exercise.


Rotten shot, but this was as far East as I went... Sandwich, MA







No comments:

Post a Comment