Saturday, May 7, 2016

Milk Truck Crash On Herring Pond Road


Expect delays in Southern Plymouth as a Garelick Farms milk truck has crashed into the forest off of Herring Pond Road.

Police are posted up on either side of it. Traffic is slowed, but this is a relatively isolated road. It may take them a while to get it out of there.


There could be some power line difficulties, so if your power is out in Cedarville, that's why.

If you're expecting your milk delay in Bourne or Wareham from Garelick's, you may be waiting a while.




Be careful with the police. This cop below was losing his mind. I saw him throw a punch at a truck driving by him, while screaming "MFer!!!" at it. I think he would have done a foot pursuit if he wasn't the waving-cars-past-him cop at a dangerous accident site.

I'm sure the target of his rage deserved it. I could never be a cop. I'd shoot someone. It's why I don't teach anymore... I have issues with patience.

Anyhow, that's why I have rotten photo angles and so forth... he was grilling me as I drove by. I like the cops to be pleased with me, so I parked the car somewhere safe, walked back and took the horrible pics you see here.


2 comments:

  1. that truck cleared a spot big enough to build a house in....driver not hurt, back to work. Five hours later they are just getting the truck lifted and moving now.

    ReplyDelete